Friday, October 23, 2009

October Bank Holiday Weekend!!

Awh its been one hell of a week leading up to the long weekend!! Have so much to do for college and so many big projects.. I survived two big exams so very pleased..

Yesterday Isabel and I started our Public Relations project by firsly meeting the manager of the Rubicon Centre. It was a great experience and my very first official business meeting!! We now have to make a good impression which im sure we will.. Im confident!!

I decided to treat myself tuesday night and go the cinema in Mahon and I went to see the new movie couples retreat, I thought it was funny and good film to watch. Would recommend it .. although I never imagined it to end the way it did!!

I am now just finished work for the day and have the rest of the weekend off to chill and possibly go out!!! so glad we'd today off and monday also.. I'll be back if I think of any other news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment