Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One great weekend!!!

My weekend was great.. I went out sat night with a gang from home and it was a great night..It was quiet but we made our own crack and we didn't get home till like 4 in the morning!

I watched the X Factor in the pub and I thought John and Edward were hilarious doing Ghostbusters and I was shocked that Simon actually approved of the act as he is always condemning them..

On sunday I went to my cousins minor county final against bantry and it was a tough game.. The game was vey close at the start and thankfully beara came out on the right side by winning by 9 POINTS!! The celebrations started early and the bonfires and convoy of cars was savage to be around!! The lads were delighted and to be honest It made me excited ahead of my own county final which is on this coming sunday- cant wait!!

On this sunday coming I have my county final against ballingeary but we still dont no the arrangements but I hope that we get good support as it is our first time in a county final in 5 years..

This week in college I am working with my groups to start our projects. We have a database project to start, Public Relations to continue working at and a web Site project to reaccess..

No comments:

Post a Comment