Monday, November 23, 2009

Week 11

Cant believe that John and Edward are finally gone, they were great entertainers in fairness to them! We have't seen the last of them!!!

Have two weeks left in college and im looking forward to finishing up with my projects and getting my exams over with.. Its getting really stressful now as I have like 3 projects still to do and there all due next week- still haven't started studying for end of semester exams..

I have spent a good lot of this week over in Isabels so I should nearly consider moving in at this stage nearly haha!! oh and she said I can stay for free too! We have spent hours upon hours doing database and we still find it difficult but we are making good headway now as we have to email it to our lecturer today.. Our public relations project is as good as done another hour or two should do it thank god! And we'l tackle our web site project tomorrow then....

On monday night I had some chilling time and I went looking around the shops in the city and mahon with my boyfriend and we went to the cinema that night then in mahon. We saw 2012 and we thought it was very good and interesting.. I would recommend anyone to go and see it..





2012 Preview Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment