Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 12

Its finally our last week of college and its getting stressful now cos we are preparing for our end of year exams and all our projects and due also.. We have 4 exams and there all before xmas because we have work experience after xmas for the second semester:).. We have exams on 2 Saturdays, my first time having exams on Saturdays and my last wohoo!..

I decided to be good and not go out the weekend and I stayed in Saturday night and opened a bottle of wine with my mother and watched the X Factor and Im a celebrity get me out of here!! It was very relaxing.. I also worked Saturday so I would have been way too tired to go out cos I worked 6-2.30!!

On sunday I visited my grandmother and it was a full house cos a lot of my relations were up visiting too so it was a nice day.. I hated leaving to go back to cork, I like staying at home on a sunday nite..

Last night I had training for college and it was absoultely freezing out my hands and feet were numb but that shows how committed I am going out in the coldest of days!!

Tonight I am going to the Orial House, Ballincollig to recieve my scholarship for Ladies Football so that will be enjoyable nite. My parents, bother and my trainer are all travelling up from home..

Better get back to work now on finishing my website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment